About Me

My photo
Fullerton, CA
In the midst of being a stressed college student and dealing with family loss and drama, my health has spiraled out of control and I have decided I want change. I want to lose weight. Not with a lap band, not with some crazy celebrity weight loss pill but to do it right. I want to get my body in check before I don't have a choice anymore. Change is good. Change is necessary. I'm ready for this! Here's to new, healthy beginnings.

Monday, January 31, 2011

The strange thing about the locker room...

I am a woman. I know this, but I still get thrown off when I see women just walking around naked.

It's not a nice naked, this is why women go to the gym, i guess...so it's like a conundrum,lol. But it's old wrinkly women that feel the need to sit bare bottomed on the benches. Yeah REREAD that part, bare-bottomed. Her ass and all her goodies up on the public bench ready for the next woman to sit down in all her natural God given juices. Fuckin' nasty!

Umm, isn't that gross? Public property, right? How are you gonna sit on that bench (with who knows what was there or sitting there prior to you sitting there..), can you get STD's that way? How are you gonna put your pussy flat on that bench and not have any remorse or shame!!!

This is a random rant, get used to it. I was repulsed and I think everyone should keep their vaginas on their own towel, in their own panties, and off the damn public benches in the 24 Hour Fitness locker rooms!!

On a more enlightening note, I got my heart rate at 168 and held it for 3 minutes...Eff that. I went 45 minutes, and I am exhausted....like really.

Stay Beautiful People... more to come, more to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment