About Me

My photo
Fullerton, CA
In the midst of being a stressed college student and dealing with family loss and drama, my health has spiraled out of control and I have decided I want change. I want to lose weight. Not with a lap band, not with some crazy celebrity weight loss pill but to do it right. I want to get my body in check before I don't have a choice anymore. Change is good. Change is necessary. I'm ready for this! Here's to new, healthy beginnings.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Measurements

I went over to Connie's tonight. And really she has been an inspiring person to witness get into shape. She went from being 300 pounds plus to a petite,motivated woman who shed the weight and loves getting into shape so much that she became a personal trainer! She is one of my really good friends. So good in fact, that I went to her (out of trust) for her to put me on track with what I have to do to get to my goal weight. My goal ultimately is to be around 150/160. I've got a ways to go.

So as of 1/10/2011, my beginning weight is 246.5. I was really thrown off by this. I hadn't stepped on a scale in a little over 2 years and honestly that moment proved to me that I've been living in denial as to how big I actually was. She went on to measure the rest of my body...

(Right Side)

Neck: 16

biceps: 13.5

forearms: 11

wrist: 7


*Boobies: 50
*Chest: 47
*Waist @ Belly button = 52.5 } Waist should be @ .82 but I'm currently @ .98--- It's some average thing, I'll have to have her clear this up :)
*Hips: 51.5

*Quads: 29 3/4
*Calf: 17 3/4


This session was brutally honest and I have to say it was a moment of being real with myself. I left frustrated and felt like crying. How did I get back to this point? I did so well when I moved away from the desert. Well, I know what I have to do. I just have to stick to it.

So for starters:

1) No more Beer, gosh I love beer....no more beer pong tourneys, no more beers right after class...

2) No more Soda, Lemonade anything with caffiene and/ or high sugar

3) Cut down on my starch intake... Pizza, pasta, Any form of potato (omg i love this shit) etc.

4) Will make lunch/dinner...no more quick fixes. No more fast food!

5) Exercise (any form) 4-5 times a week

With these first 5 things I should start seeing and feeling differently. Here's to change!


“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ~Jimmy Dean~

No comments:

Post a Comment