About Me

My photo
Fullerton, CA
In the midst of being a stressed college student and dealing with family loss and drama, my health has spiraled out of control and I have decided I want change. I want to lose weight. Not with a lap band, not with some crazy celebrity weight loss pill but to do it right. I want to get my body in check before I don't have a choice anymore. Change is good. Change is necessary. I'm ready for this! Here's to new, healthy beginnings.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best time to go to gym...

I'm still going strong in the working out department. I'm finding that with my internship, classes and Sigma Tau Delta meetings (My English Honors Society) I really have to schedule in my working out.

So, I have been experimenting with different times that I could go to the gym. I've found that the morning crowd is nicer. My theory behind this is, they haven't started their workday yet so they aren't bitchy yet.

I've found that the afternoon crowd after I get off my internship/work (so this is around 5-6 o'clock) are all impatient, bitter assholes. Yes, I said it. People LITERALLY fighting over machines, people moving water bottles and getting on the machine whether or not there is personal property there!!

My favorite piece of machinery to get my heart pumping is the Elliptical machine BUT if there isn't one open, I found a fancy treadmill. When I say fancy I mean, there are handlebars above the push pad where you can hold on to (and find out your heart-rate) and you can change up incline positioning.

But I was proud of myself because I have begun running on the treadmill! Now some may be like....so what? But what you may or may not know about me is I have triple D's... I'm talking about breasts people!!! So when running, it IS likely I can hurt myself either with the bouncing of my breasts while running and/or getting knocked out by them!! So I started doing it like in sprinting form. I'll slow jog a minute, then add 30 seconds and so on... but most of the time I'm power-walking.

So, I need to talk to Connie, find out what weights and what other excercises I can do to tone up since I've been doing nothing but CARDIO 4/5 times these last 3 weeks. Till next time...

What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day?" ~Randy Glasbergen, Cartoonist~

1 comment:

  1. I'm very proud of you! Thank you so much for letting into your world. It's inspiring to me. I'm about to start walking again.

    ReplyDelete