About Me

My photo
Fullerton, CA
In the midst of being a stressed college student and dealing with family loss and drama, my health has spiraled out of control and I have decided I want change. I want to lose weight. Not with a lap band, not with some crazy celebrity weight loss pill but to do it right. I want to get my body in check before I don't have a choice anymore. Change is good. Change is necessary. I'm ready for this! Here's to new, healthy beginnings.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Being sick = Can't workout = This sucks!

It's the second week of school, which mean new germs have been introduced to my immune system and with the jam-packed week of Discoverfest (sitting at a booth in the middle os CSUF's campus, trying to get people to join Sigma Tau Delta), homework, internship and errands in general, my immune system proved to be weak.

So now, I'm going no where (but my bed) because I feel forever suspended in slow motion with this head cold. Stuffy nose, alternating sides and sore throat forces me to take it easy.

Needless to say, I miss working out. I miss the feeling of adrenaline and blood pumping throughout me. I'd rather have "workout aches," than be dealing with this.

6 days till my birthday and for a moment I'm delayed in getting healthier. I have to tell myself it will be over soon enough (the cold, I mean).

Hopefully, I'll be back in the gym soon enough, I have a feeling this will prove to be a regression in my working out stamina.

Oh, the joys of trying to live healthier ;)


“Patience is the companion of wisdom.” ~St, Augustine~

No comments:

Post a Comment