About Me

My photo
Fullerton, CA
In the midst of being a stressed college student and dealing with family loss and drama, my health has spiraled out of control and I have decided I want change. I want to lose weight. Not with a lap band, not with some crazy celebrity weight loss pill but to do it right. I want to get my body in check before I don't have a choice anymore. Change is good. Change is necessary. I'm ready for this! Here's to new, healthy beginnings.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Excuses

Okay, so as hesitant as I was about posting anything. This is my first step of admitting that I have fallen off the wagon of being strict with exercise and dieting. I know it happens to everyone at some point but its not as if I'm sitting at home doing nothing, I've been ridiculously busy and stressing the (bleep) out!

I can tell you all of the things that have been happening in this last month from eeping me from the gym but that would be bullshitting myself. I have more respect for myself and accept that I've let the stress get to me and rather than "working it out" at the gym. I have fallen victim to the lazy monster. Oh yeah, even though the school and internship keep me busy I am overly tired, can't get a good nights rest and I just feel blah lately.

Although every other weekend I've been doing hikes with the boyfriend, I do miss the consistencies with the working my body out everyday.

I'm draggin and I want to snap out of it! My internship is coming to a close and I'll have some back of my time which means I'm bustin' my ass! Hawaii is coming in July and I will be wanting to be as naked as possible and feel good about my soon-to be sexy body :)

Welcome back exercise, portion controlling and nothing but water/gatorade liquids. It's time to put the pressure on this fat to leave and never come back!

Peace and Love, be back soon!

(PS, I'll have to take current pictures and see of there have been any changes...., it will be a surprise for everyone,LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment